Saturday, May 28, 2011

So..yeah..and bonjourno!

It's been a whole month since I blogged. An awful lot has happened in that month. Fortunately, most of it hasn't been awful.

It's been - well wonderful. 10 days of it anyway. The other 20 days were fair to middlin. I'll take that, yanno?

About those 10 days.. I'll be flooding the blog with more detailed posts. I just wanted to get a teaser posted. It's mostly to motivate me to post, and you to read.

Yes, I have posted most of my pics on FB (as of today, I still need to edit the 400ish pics of --well I'll tell ya later). But here is where you'll find my favorites, and the stories that go with them.

10 Days.
3 Countries.
1 Very Pink Hotel Room.
1 Quaint B&B (with a hall bath).
1 Rather large cruise ship.
Me & my mom.
Dream.Trip.

First there was Barcelona (la Sagrada Familia)




We boarded the ship in Barcelona.

The next day we woke up in Provence, France (Toulon).

















The day after that we visited Pisa (Italy!)


























and Florence (uhm, Italy)
















The day after that, it was Rome.


















And the day after THAT... Sicily.


















Then finally...our day at sea. I slept that day - almost all day. And no pictures either. I needed to save my energy for the last two days...

...in Venice!


















and yes, I still have about 400 pics of Venice to edit. The other 800ish pics are already posted on FB.

Are you dying yet?? I still can't believe I had the opportunity to see the places we saw, and do the things we did. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming blog posts with me, as I do my best to recount my trip.

Grazie!

(and enjoy your new day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment