Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's June?

Really? June 10th already? WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE?

Yes, just a short 5 months now until our Big Day. My list is getting checked off, and everything is moving forward. It feels a bit like playing hide-n-seek. You know the part where whomever is "it" shouts "ready or not here I come!"? Yeah, that part.
Photo courtesy of 310electro.com























June is usually a pretty cool month for me, but this one is a bit of a challenge. In the "cool" category - my parents' will have their 42nd wedding anniversary on the 20th.

Photo courtesy of graphicsgrotto.com 




























And I turn 29 (again, ahem) on the 27th.

Photo courtesy of expressionshare.com






















According to the calendar, summer officially begins on the 21st; but I live in Texas, and summer really begins sometime in May.

Photo courtesy of ahajokes.com




















In the less-than-cool category, work is a regular ass beating. It's our busy season, and while I knew it was coming, it sure doesn't make it any easier.


Photo courtesy of ericmcressen.com



















On top of that, I made a bone headed decision to take an industry certification test on June 22nd. No, I have no idea what I was thinking!!!

I'm guessing some of you might be wondering if I'm still into cooking, since I rarely post about that these days. And some of you might not be wondering, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

Yes, I still cook. It's usually very simple and quick dishes since we get home fairly late in the evening, and once we do get home, I'm flat beat. I'll get back to posting recipes soon.

For now, I must, MUST go watch the Season 5 premiere of True Blood.

























No correlation to the upcoming recipes by the way. I know you wondered about that too...

Enjoy your new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment