Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holy Macaroni! I'm Stylish!

Well, according to my creative and stylish friend Tricia I am.


I know - I know! I've never won any sort of award before.
I don't even have an acceptance speech prepared.

Thanks Tricia!!!! I so enjoy our friendship - you make me laugh, and that sweet little girl of yours is so precious.

This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (or not so recently)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Soooo here we go:

1. I get tongue tied. I know that's hard to believe, but I do! I'm a dork.
2. I'm a dork. It bears repeating.
3. I'm an avid rescue and shelter-adoption supporter. Don't shop, adopt!!
4. I love the color purple. It's a holdover from my pre-teen days. Thankfully, purple is almost cool again.
5. I hate NYC. Unless I'm with my honey, and then I love NYC. It's completely different when seeing it with a "local".
6. I'm telling you this because my honey & I are planning a trip to NYC this summer.
7. I'm also traveling to Europe this summer, and probably (hopefully!) a return trip to Best Friends in Utah this fall.
8. While I love traveling for fun, I hate traveling for work.

And now to pay it forward! This was a tough one. I am a blog whore lover!
1. Karen at Industrial Strength - she's taking some really cool photos!!
2. Martha at Mugsyboo - I drool over her creativity!
3. Katie & Stella at Sister Stella - another fantastic photographer (and hilarious story teller).
4. Michele at the Scrap Shoppe - she inspires me, she encourages me, and she's a fantastic friend!
5. Nissa at Pugs Are Cool - she's one of the youngest pug lovers I've met, and she's also a volunteer for DFW Pug Rescue. We are lucky to have her!
6. Roo at Nice Girl Notes - I pretty much am a stalker. (sorry Roo!)
7. Amber at Roots of a Blossom - my all time favorite photographer.
8. Kayla Aimee at Only Slightly Neurotic - I am following her journey with her daughter in NICU. I think about baby Scarlette daily, and I know she wouldn't mind if you added your thoughts too. It's the power..






No comments:

Post a Comment