Saturday, January 15, 2011

Whew.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, and I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel just yet.

My house is in complete disorder as we have the bedrooms pretty much packed up into boxes and stored in the dining room. It's such an unsettling feeling to have so much stuff shoved in there. I can't help it - I'm a nester. I like my house to feel comfortable, and right now, it just isn't. I'm hoping we can get the floors scheduled for installation in the next two weeks.

Next week the landscape team is supposed to come put in the retaining wall and add fill dirt to my backyard. It's been washing downhill into the neighbor's yard, and we need to fix that. As soon as that's in, we've got to put down some grass seed to try to get it rooted before the spring rain starts (and the dirt washes away again).

Work is miserable, as usual. I'm bringing every coping technique I know into play right now just to survive it. There is some comfort in knowing most of the team isn't happy either. You know what they say - misery loves company.

In other news...just 118 days until I leave for Barcelona and my Med cruise. Italy here I come!

Enjoy your new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment