Thursday, March 3, 2011

7 Random Things

1. February 2011, as a month, sucked. I'm glad that's over.
2. When you tour Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, you get to visit the DCC locker room. I was way more excited about their locker room vs. the players. I know, I'm a dork. (sorry for the crappy cell phone pic!)



















3. My sweet Angel went to the bridge last week. Just one reason that February sucked so royally. I miss her - every day. Photo courtesy of Lotus Blossom Photography (taken in 2009).


















4. She didn't look that happy or full of life in her last days, which is one of the reasons I chose to let her go.

5. Yes, I still cry at random times, missing her.

6. No, I didn't intend for this blog post to be sad. Sorry friends!

7. I need to get my crafty butt in gear and get a guest post going for The Scrap Shoppe! motivate....create...come on Allie!

Embrace your new day!

1 comment: