Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Thursday

1. This is my family on my mom's side





yes, we're a motley crue. God love them all!

What's really bugging me is that my very clever and very pregnant sister (black shirt, far right w/ the blue bag) has managed to hide her baby belly behind my fat ass (she's about 7 months along in this photo). Nice going Kasie! We're all very eager for the arrival of my niece, hopefully later this month.

2. I am fascinated by brands.

No, I don't mean brands like "Gucci" or "Coach" or "Manolo Blanik".

Not that there's anything wrong with those brands - I'm a Coach whore addict myself.

This time I'm talking about ranch brands, cattle brands. Like these.




This is from the Cattle Raiser's Museum at the Fort Worth Museum of Science & History. I love this particular exhibit.

3. Right next door is the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame. It's home to this amazing sculpture:



I'd like to go back at a different time of the day to capture her in a different light.

4. Bello is one silly creature.




Those teefers just slay me.

5. I confess: I downloaded Lady GaGa's The Fame Monster. I'm not sure what to think quite yet.



6. I am in love with these earrings from this etsy shop: GogoBeads



*sigh*

PS - I later purchased said earrings. Who can resist?

7. And this necklace from etsy seller CherryTreeMetals


*double sigh*

I love jewelry shopping on etsy!

Enjoy your new day!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, those were the days. Back when my legs still went in at the ankles and before my doc finally did the math on exactly how much weight I have gained. Give the prego lady a break. It's rough being big as a horse when the heat index is in the triple digits!!

    ReplyDelete