Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crafty Alert!

In my spare time, I made these earrings with some kits I got from a recent "big show".


















Aren't they gorgeous?? I especially like the pair on the right.

Super simple and easy to make. I'll be doing a quickie tutorial in the next couple of weeks.

Here's another preview: This is a charm I did for a few DFW Pug Rescue volunteers

















What's cool is that when I say "in my spare time", I really mean it. Each step takes maybe 10-15 minutes, so it's a nice little break during the day. I stop by my craft desk, add some glue, add the next layer or a bale, and on it goes!

Stay tuned for the tutorial...and I'll also include the links to my dealer...supplier!

Enjoy your new day!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I'd love to know what brands and supplies you use. I have tons of clear glass scrabble tiles that will be PERFECT for these charms! Keep up the fun work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That charm is really special! I LOVE THEM!!! We have a lot of things in common! Can't wait to get the tutorial, I can make these for SNPR!

    ReplyDelete